S11-m series fully sealed oil-immersed power transformer developed and produced by our company has the advantages of low loss, low noise and high efficiency, and can achieve good energy saving effect and reduce pollution. Compared with the ordinary oil-immersed transformer, the hermetically sealed transformer eliminates the oil storage tank, and the oil volume changes are automatically adjusted and compensated by the elasticity of the corrugated sheet of the corrugated oil tank. The transformer is isolated from the air to prevent and slow down the deterioration of the oil and the aging of the insulation, enhance the reliability of the operation, and the normal operation is maintenance-free.
1. The transformer core is made of imported high-quality cold-rolled silicon steel laminated, greatly reducing the no-load loss and no-load current, and binding the core to ensure its compactness and reduce noise.
2. The high and low voltage winding is wound with oxygen-free copper, and the double-layer cylinder structure is adopted for the low voltage winding of 500kVA and below. Double helix or four helix structure is adopted for 630kVA and above, and multi-layer cylindrical structure is adopted for high voltage winding.
3. The transformer connection group adopts Dyn11 to reduce the influence of harmonics on the power grid and improve the power supply quality.
4. The transformer is of fully sealed structure, which can extend the service life and avoid lifting core and maintenance.
5. The measured noise value is lower than the standard.
After normal transportation, the series transformers can be installed with the relevant parts without the need of core hoisting inspection, and the transformers can be put into operation after passing the acceptance test.